The last few items are being loaded into the car as I type, ready to head off and spend Christmas with family. I doubt very much I'll be back on here before the New Year so would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas.
I hope your 2012 gets off to a good start and that the new year brings lots of joy and happiness into your life.
Laurie (AKA Aurelia)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Signing off for 2011 - Merry Christmas!
- Progress update for 'Love in the Aisles' (3)
- Introducing 'Karen' from 'Love in the Aisles'
- Critique panel and BETA readers required
- New Year's Resolutions for 2012
- Who is your guilty pleasure?
- Feeling lucky: I've done it again!
- Book Review: Christmas in the Village (4-in-1) by ...
- Christmas is coming!
- Book Review: Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabet...
- Book Review: The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Book Review: Secret Smile by Nicci French
- Book Review: Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinse...
- Introducing "Scott" from 'Love In The Aisles' (upd...
- Progress update for 'Love in the Aisles' (2)
- Free Kindle books in 'My Amazon'
- Book Review: Peachville High Demons series by Sarr...
- Book Review: Ava Delaney series by Claire Farrell
- Book Review: Spellbound by Jane Green
- Book Review: The Rae Wilder Novels by Penelope Fle...
- Mills & Boon: did you know...?
- ▼ December (21)