It's been over a week since my last update so I thought I'd fill you in with the latest.
Work has had to slow down for the moment because I have a large admin project on the go for a client, but 'Love In The Aisles' is never far from my mind. Chapter 3 is progressing well but I have also been writing some other scenes that are out of sequence and have already written over 11,000 words and am therefore one-fifth complete (yeah right - until I start the revisions and cut loads!).
I emailed my manuscript to my Kindle today so that I could read it at my daughter's ballet lesson this morning and it looked SO unbelievably good and felt amazing to see my own words on there!! So, with my Kindle in one hand and my HTC in the other, I made some revision notes for when I eventually come back to those chapters.
I *think* I have also found my inspiration for Scott, someone that will help make the character feel real to me, so have asked my Facebook friend if I can 'borrow' his picture. No answer yet but asking the question made me feel a bit like a crazed stalker.
And that's about it really; the ideas for scenes are still flowing and I'm making notes of them for when I can get some focused writing time again. In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying my blog entries.
Saturday, 3 December 2011
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Signing off for 2011 - Merry Christmas!
- Progress update for 'Love in the Aisles' (3)
- Introducing 'Karen' from 'Love in the Aisles'
- Critique panel and BETA readers required
- New Year's Resolutions for 2012
- Who is your guilty pleasure?
- Feeling lucky: I've done it again!
- Book Review: Christmas in the Village (4-in-1) by ...
- Christmas is coming!
- Book Review: Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabet...
- Book Review: The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Book Review: Secret Smile by Nicci French
- Book Review: Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinse...
- Introducing "Scott" from 'Love In The Aisles' (upd...
- Progress update for 'Love in the Aisles' (2)
- Free Kindle books in 'My Amazon'
- Book Review: Peachville High Demons series by Sarr...
- Book Review: Ava Delaney series by Claire Farrell
- Book Review: Spellbound by Jane Green
- Book Review: The Rae Wilder Novels by Penelope Fle...
- Mills & Boon: did you know...?
- ▼ December (21)