I have a confession to make...
I have a crush on Zac Efron, even though I'm over a decade older than him, and he is most definitely my guilty pleasure.
I went to the cinema (alone!) to watch Charlie St Cloud and full intend to go and see New Year's Eve.
I am also rather taken with the 2012 official calendar, now that he's old enough for me not to feel icky about it, but I doubt Father Christmas will go for it somehow.
That's it then... my secret is out!!
So, rather than leaving me hanging and potentially looking foolish, it's your turn. Come on then... confession time...who is your guilty pleasure?
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Signing off for 2011 - Merry Christmas!
- Progress update for 'Love in the Aisles' (3)
- Introducing 'Karen' from 'Love in the Aisles'
- Critique panel and BETA readers required
- New Year's Resolutions for 2012
- Who is your guilty pleasure?
- Feeling lucky: I've done it again!
- Book Review: Christmas in the Village (4-in-1) by ...
- Christmas is coming!
- Book Review: Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabet...
- Book Review: The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Book Review: Secret Smile by Nicci French
- Book Review: Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinse...
- Introducing "Scott" from 'Love In The Aisles' (upd...
- Progress update for 'Love in the Aisles' (2)
- Free Kindle books in 'My Amazon'
- Book Review: Peachville High Demons series by Sarr...
- Book Review: Ava Delaney series by Claire Farrell
- Book Review: Spellbound by Jane Green
- Book Review: The Rae Wilder Novels by Penelope Fle...
- Mills & Boon: did you know...?
- ▼ December (21)