As you may have seen from my New Year's Resolutions, I am determined to have my first manuscript drafted by the end of 2012.
Having gone back to the drawing board with 'Love in the Aisles', I am now busy behind the scenes making revisions and trying to work with alternating points of view from my two leading characters. Tricky stuff!
As a result, I will not be uploading further chapters onto this blog but I am looking to set up a critique group (to help keep my writing on track), as well as BETA readers group (to let me know if my story is any good) so if you would like to volunteer and be a member of either of these groups, just complete the form below and I'll be in touch...
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Signing off for 2011 - Merry Christmas!
- Progress update for 'Love in the Aisles' (3)
- Introducing 'Karen' from 'Love in the Aisles'
- Critique panel and BETA readers required
- New Year's Resolutions for 2012
- Who is your guilty pleasure?
- Feeling lucky: I've done it again!
- Book Review: Christmas in the Village (4-in-1) by ...
- Christmas is coming!
- Book Review: Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabet...
- Book Review: The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Book Review: Secret Smile by Nicci French
- Book Review: Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinse...
- Introducing "Scott" from 'Love In The Aisles' (upd...
- Progress update for 'Love in the Aisles' (2)
- Free Kindle books in 'My Amazon'
- Book Review: Peachville High Demons series by Sarr...
- Book Review: Ava Delaney series by Claire Farrell
- Book Review: Spellbound by Jane Green
- Book Review: The Rae Wilder Novels by Penelope Fle...
- Mills & Boon: did you know...?
- ▼ December (21)