But first, I must wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
I enjoyed a lovely couple of days over Christmas itself at my in-laws and then took off to North Wales for a week with my fabulous little family. The lack of computer and WiFi got to me in the end but it did enable me to start the following short story; the first few hundred words written long-hand in my trusty notepad.
Please let me know what you think! (and if you spot any clangers, let me know about that too)
If it's any good, I'd like to submit it to one of the magazines that accepts this sort of story - hence it being exactly 2000 words as per guidelines - to see if its worthy of publishing. I'll only do that though if I get enough positive feedback. So here goes...
ETA: Now removed prior to submitting to magazines for potential publishing.
Thursday, 5 January 2012
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (88)
- Faint Heart Never Won... (updated)
- Cover art... been tinkering!
- Off topic: Race for Life 2012 - for Nan...
- I'm a winner again... Karina Buchanan: Winner!
- Friday the 13th!
- My favourite reads from 2011
- Congratulations to Emma Mills on Witchblood
- Feeling even luckier!! Can you believe it?
- Kicking off the New Year with a... short story
- ▼ January (9)