It's FINALLY here!!!
I'll try and keep this brief, as I seem to be turning up all over the place with the blog tour posts, reviews, unexpected guest blog spots (keep your eyes peeled for a recipe today) and book spotlights, etc.
Yes, in case you hadn't guessed... it's release day.
I've had a good amount of pre-orders on my publisher's site, and then yesterday I appeared on All Romance Books, and Bookstrand. Just as I was shutting down for the night last night, I happened to look at Amazon and was live on there too. This morning, I've gone live on my publisher's, so if you pre-ordered a copy, you can now go back in and download if (and thank you!).
So, now I just have to sit and watch the reviews come in - so far, so good from the ARCs that went out - and see who adds Christmas is Cancelled to their Goodreads bookshelf, whilst trying not to stalk my sales figures too much. And because you're all special here on my blog, here's a little treat for you... you can read the whole first chapter here.
Speaking of sales, here are the all-important buy links:
All Romance Books
Links for Barnes & Noble, and iBooks will follow when they go live, but they could be a few days.
If you do happen to buy my book, I hope you like it - actually, I hope you LOVE it - and please consider leaving a review for me.
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (88)
- Giveaway: The Captain's Christmas by Leona Bushman...
- The Road to Publishing: A Week On
- Twenty Questions with... C.R. Everett
- The Road to Publishing: Release Day
- Twenty Questions with... Jennifer St George AND A ...
- Blog Guest: Why I Went Indie by Emma Mills
- The Road to Publishing: Pre-Order!
- The Road to Publishing: All set!
- IWSG: Rookie Nerves Taking Hold
- Twenty Questions with... Téa Cooper
- ▼ December (10)